Sunday 9 August 2009

Things i LOVE to say

"In fashion one day you are in and the next you are out" Heidi Klum
"is like im here and im not "
"im an empty vessel"
"party is a full time job"
"I love Halloween because is the one night a year when I can dress like a total slut and no other girls and fags can say anything about it"
"empty like a straw,light like a diet coke"
"i dont like 24/7,lets be light"
"but why male models "
"who cares is only FASHION"
"weiss du was ich meine"
"if you know what i mean "
"as if"
"get a vogue"
"Am enjoying a relationship with two mensimultaneously.The first is called Ben,the other, Jerry."
"this body is open for bussines"
"im a pro in weird"
"bedankt"
"I prefer to drink my Evian than inhale it "
"hope heaven looks like a P.Diddy all white party at the hamptons"
"this is not boredom ,this is depression"
"Im into the"Rock Chick Diet" (aka the Three Cs and 1 V diet) which involves ingesting nothing but coffee, ciggie smoke, vodka and champagne!"
" I hate ugliness. You know I'm allergic to ugliness"